Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01962 MAD / AMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,796 Dirham (805,040Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (39 minutes ago)