Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02076 MAD / AMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,015 Dirham (723,097Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)