Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01973 MAD / AMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,095 Dirham (714,291Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)