Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16226 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,014 Dirham (руб 92,529) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)