Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15693 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,802 Dirham (руб 94,323) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)