Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14072 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,542 Dirham (руб 82,018) in Yaroslavl'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)