Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01694 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,845 Dirham (1,702,468 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (16 minutes ago)