Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01629 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,178 Dirham (1,299,992 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)