Cost of living comparison between Yaoundé, Cameroon and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01631 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,677 Dirham (1,022,782 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)