Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01702 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,902 Dirham (1,815,494 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)