Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.364 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,579 Dirham (元15,086) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)