Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,233 Dirham (元11,381) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)