Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.454 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,554 Dirham (元11,389) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)