Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 MAD / MMK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,156 Dirham (3,174,584 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)