Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00693 MAD / MMK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,133 Dirham (2,762,098 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)