Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00687 MAD / MMK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,584 Dirham (2,849,530 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)