Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00687 MAD / MMK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,634 Dirham (3,293,417 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)