Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00705 MAD / MMK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,513 Dirham (3,901,807 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨180 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)