Cost of living in Yancheng, China vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.391 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,146 Dirham (15,923元) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)