Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.660 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,558 Dirham (﷼ 7,729) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)