Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.670 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,635 Dirham (﷼ 7,729) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)