Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.678 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,118 Dirham (﷼ 9,007) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)