Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.501 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,925 Dirham (﷼ 8,766) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)