Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.526 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,739 Dirham (﷼ 9,397) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)