Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.518 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,400 Dirham (﷼ 8,897) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)