Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.525 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,077 Dirham (﷼ 8,744) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £505 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)