Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.501 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,441 Dirham (2,080 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (35 minutes ago)