Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.681 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,474 Dirham (2,900 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)