Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17434 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 157% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 48,196 Dirham (руб 276,454) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)