Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16072 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 130% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 48,288 Dirham (руб 300,450) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (30 minutes ago)