Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.990 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,159 Dirham (4,887 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)