Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.963 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,039 Dirham (5,463 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)