Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.367 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,169 Dirham (11,830元) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)