Cost of living comparison between Xuzhou, China and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.457 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,724 Dirham (元12,168) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 150,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)