Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.430 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,063 Dirham (元11,231) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)