Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,667 Dirham (10,664元) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)