Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.467 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,319 Dirham (元10,440) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)