Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,611 Dirham (元9,937) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (35 minutes ago)