Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,804 Dirham (元12,488) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)