Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.419 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,913 Dirham (元13,326) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)