Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,048 Dirham (元14,066) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (24 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)