Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,496 Dirham (Mex$ 25,156) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)