Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46923 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,272 Dirham (Mex$ 30,416) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)