Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.467 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,230 Dirham (元11,742) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)