Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.428 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,731 Dirham (元18,722) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)