Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.880 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,278 Dirham (€2,323) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)