Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.092 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,432 Dirham (€2,383) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)