Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01682 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,528 Dirham (1,160,974 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €419 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)