Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,110 Dirham (元12,320) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)