Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.487 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,832 Dirham (元10,648) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)