Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.499 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,512 Dirham (5,408 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)