Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.556 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,593 Dirham (6,491 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)