Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.588 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,253 Dirham (5,894 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (33 minutes ago)