Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,845 Dirham (R 21,446) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)