Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,961 Dirham (R 20,074) in Worcester.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)