Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00838 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,956 Dirham (₩3,455,215) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (33 minutes ago)