Cost of living comparison between Wollongong, Australia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.580 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,935 Dirham (AU$3,949) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)