Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.608 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,891 Dirham (AU$3,666) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)