Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,743 Dirham (AU$4,869) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)