Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.815 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,854 Dirham (AU$4,821) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (43 minutes ago)