Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.765 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,548 Dirham (AU$4,449) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (36 minutes ago)