Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.576 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 82% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,793 Dirham (AU$3,009) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)