Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.129 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,968 Dirham (AU$5,466) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)