Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.519 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,316 Dirham (AU$4,697) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 1 hour ago)