Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.710 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,052 Dirham (8,137 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)