Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.472 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,064 Dirham (6,500 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)