Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,685 Dirham (7,530 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)