Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.542 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,053 Dirham (5,135 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)