Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.693 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,672 Dirham (R 31,257) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)