Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.785 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,687 Dirham (R 30,162) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)