Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.417 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,388 Dirham (C$2,614) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)