Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.563 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,380 Dirham (C$3,753) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 2 hours ago)