Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.205 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,996 Dirham (C$4,024) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)