Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.380 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,020 Dirham (C$4,474) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)