Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.222 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,343 Dirham (C$4,340) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)