Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.504 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,478 Dirham (C$2,596) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)