Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.568 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,740 Dirham (C$4,062) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)