Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.713 MAD / NAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,982 Dirham (28,035 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)