Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 MAD / NAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,709 Dirham (23,195 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)