Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,494 Dirham ($2,255) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)