Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.578 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,533 Dirham ($4,441) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)