Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.272 MAD / ANG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,834 Dirham (ƒ 7,176) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)