Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.651 MAD / ANG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,724 Dirham (ƒ 4,375) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (29 minutes ago)