Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.437 MAD / ANG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 103% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,750 Dirham (ƒ 5,840) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (23 minutes ago)