Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,244 Dirham (€2,593) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)