Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.158 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,590 Dirham (€2,741) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)