Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.151 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,741 Dirham (€2,847) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)