Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.346 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,651 Dirham (€2,878) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)