Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.757 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,855 Dirham ($3,162) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)