Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.346 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,661 Dirham ($2,853) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)