Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.246 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,109 Dirham (NZ$5,141) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (35 minutes ago)