Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.523 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,255 Dirham (NZ$4,945) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)