Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.160 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,849 Dirham (NZ$4,448) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (28 minutes ago)