Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.447 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,020 Dirham (元11,070) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)