Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.792 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,606 Dirham (€1,724) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (38 minutes ago)