Cost of living in Wels, Austria vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.870 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,695 Dirham (€2,272) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)