Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.311 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,340 Dirham (€1,975) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)