Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.101 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,209 Dirham (NZ$4,677) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)