Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.246 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,033 Dirham (NZ$6,249) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)