Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 907 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.109 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 112% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,185 Dirham (NZ$5,653) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (30 minutes ago)