Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.502 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,861 Dirham (NZ$5,823) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)