Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.108 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 110% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,338 Dirham (NZ$5,534) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)