Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.565 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 100% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,037 Dirham (NZ$6,098) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)