Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.871 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,390 Dirham (NZ$5,296) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)