Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,842 Dirham (R 25,329) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)