Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.720 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,561 Dirham (R 25,789) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)