Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.388 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,317 Dirham (元15,354) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)