Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.416 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,862 Dirham (元14,728) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)