Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.448 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,772 Dirham (元13,654) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)