Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,057 Dirham (元15,437) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (39 minutes ago)