Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.364 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,048 Dirham (元15,429) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)