Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 391%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.387 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 204% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 63,824 Dirham ($6,799) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)