Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,066 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.229 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 188% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 51,889 Dirham ($5,623) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)