Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,600 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.605 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,840 Dirham (8,000 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (42 minutes ago)