Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,848 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.556 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,814 Dirham (5,013 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)