Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.584 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,326 Dirham (7,866 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)