Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,436 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.480 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,016 Dirham (6,459 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)