Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,973 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.509 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,678 Dirham (8,241 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)