Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15133 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,490 Dirham (₨69,320) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)