Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13748 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,486 Dirham (₨76,273) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)