Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15424 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,921 Dirham (₨64,324) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)