Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14450 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 48% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,363 Dirham (₨71,718) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)