Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 MAD / NAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,461 Dirham (18,634 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)