Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.995 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 164% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,262 Dirham ($4,128) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)