Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.441 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 177% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 49,782 Dirham ($5,273) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)