Cost of living comparison between Walnut Creek, California, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 170% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,711 Dirham ($3,420) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (20 minutes ago)