Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.211 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 183% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 59,393 Dirham ($6,448) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)