Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.573 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,374 Dirham (5,975 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)