Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.472 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,787 Dirham (6,387 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)