Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.675 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,063 Dirham (6,005 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)