Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.611 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,001 Dirham (5,744 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)