Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20066 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,800 Dirham (33,886 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)