Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,552 Dirham (47,111,336 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)